Sunday, February 11, 2007

Did some mantou delivery in the morning to my workplace and then headed to suntec to join huili, shimin and their dunman gang. The talk wasn't very informative, but it did instill some panic in me. The results are coming out soon plus I dont know what major to take! I'm not even sure if I can go uni. And what's worse is the preconceived notion most people have of me, since I'm in vj I surely can get my A's easily. BIG MISTAKE.

They ate kfc for lunch and we met up with lik back at the convention centre. It was like some big reunion as I saw some sec sch and pri school friends which was pretty amazing. Huili ditched her friends for ben and jerry's with lik and I. 3 scoops was like 12 bucks which is daylight robbery. It wasn't even that nice,well thanks to lik who chose the most absurd flavours. I bet he was busy checking out the b&j scoop girl in her super short shorts. Lik was unsatisfied with the icecream so we went to take ore spoons from them and bought a tub of some cheap icecream in carrefour and ate in the skylight gardens until we felt absolutely sick. Walked around for a while until huili had to leave for her yoga lesson.

Lik adn I were pretty bored so we decided to go stalk aileen at subway. Lik went to order a sandwich and was like trying to order with his back facing her until we got to her. The surprise on her face was so hilarious. He asked her to put all the veggies and all the sauces. It was so filled that she couldn't close it! HAHA. While he ate dinner, we made a prank call to andy with lik faking a helium-inhaled voice to pose as my drag queen friend. But andy guessed it was him and the reason? "Only lik khian would do such gay things." LOL. Hung out at bishan library for awile until it closed, bade goodbye to aileen and went home.

I'M STILL WAITING.

No comments: